Prepared in conjunction with the launch of this LISC, the LISA newsletters featured topical articles on gravitational-wave astrophysics and the
status of the LISA project. Their role is now fulfilled by the regular news items that appear on this portal.
Here, you can download the current LISA newsletter:
Download LISA newsletter 2006-2 (1.5 MB)
- Mission Scientists' editorial
- Observing massive black holes
- LISA and New Physics: Gravitational waves in the stringy universe
- Laser interferometry technology for LISA
- Ground tests of the gravitational reference sensor
- News about the National Research Council evaluation
- Information about events, publications etc.
Download LISA newsletter 2006-1 (2.2 MB).
LISA newsletters will be published approximately three times per year, featuring topical articles on gravitational-wave astrophysics and the status of the LISA project.
In this edition:
- Managers’ Editorial
- Introduction to Extreme-Mass-Ratio Inspirals
- Status Report on LISA Pathfinder
- A Year of Breakthroughs in Numerical Relativity
- Update on LIST Data-Analysis Activities
- LISA Formulation Studies at EADS Astrium
- LISA Micronewton Thruster Technology